A full range of beauty services are on offer – from hand and foot treatments including manicure and pedicure, to make-up application and waxing.
- Deep Cleansing Facial with Papaya: A mild papaya enzyme skin peel ideal for sensitive skin. Removes dead skin surface cells and pore blocking impurities, renews freshness and clarity, leaves the skin radiant.
- Cleansing and Hydration Facial: A facial skin treatment that uses steam to open pores, extract blackheads and purify and revitalize the skin – followed by deep hydration.
- Royal Faliraki Facial: Facial anti-ageing treatment with grapes. Rich in anti-oxidants, it leaves the skin clear, supple and radiant.
- Face Hydration: Deep hydration that leaves the skin supple.
- Face Firming: Helps regenerate tired skin and remove the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Collagen Mask for the Eyes: this anti-ageing eye treatment instantly firms, rejuvenates and plumps up the skin whilst reducing dark circles from around the eye contour.
- Face massage with essential oils: Tones the microcirculation and helps to better oxygenate facial muscles.
- Eyebrow shape
- Eye lash tint
- DNA Caviar Mask: This treatment delivers the most advanced defence against aging. Skin visibly reflects improvement on deep wrinkles & firmness.
- Upper lip & chin waxing
- Leg waxing
- Arm waxing
- Bikini waxing
- Under-arm waxing
- Manicure – Pedicure
- Lighter Body Peeling: Carefully removes old skin cells and activates natural skin functions.
- Cellulite loss & Firming body chocolate treatment: A serious anti-cellulite treatment targeted to break up fat deposits.
- Detox and Toning treatment: With algae. It helps the organism get rid of toxins while stimulating the slimming process.
- Cleopatra Cream Bath: Extremely nourishing. Helps hydrate the second epidermal layer. An even heat is maintained throughout the treatment with no hot or cold spots. The result is a complex relaxation of the muscular and joint systems combined with a gentle overall pressure or "bandage occlusion effect" pushing any media deep into the epidermis. The skin's barrier function is weakened, allowing active substances a free passage into the skin’s tissue with up to 10 times the usual absorption rates.